As of 3/24/2021 we will be opening up communal dining.
- The front door will be open from 8 A.M – 5 P.M. After hours please call (520) 298-9242.
- All visitors must enter and exit from the front door.
- Maximum of two visitors per resident per visit.
- Indoor visits can be a maximum of 30 Minutes (Not going to monitor, we are going to trust the family to abide.)
- Visitors must be screened and wash hands before going to do visit.
- When visiting a resident that has not been fully vaccinated*, we will offer a COVID test to the visitor.
- Visits can now be in a resident’s room.
- Visitors must go straight to and from a resident’s room (cannot be in common spaces in the building or interact with other residents).
- Visitors must check-out at the front desk when leaving the building.
- Outside visitation is strongly recommended
- Masks still need to be worn by both resident and visitor (regardless of vaccination status of either)
- Social distancing is still required by visitors from staff and other residents (but if resident is fully vaccinated, he/she can choose close contact with visitor)
NOTE: We reserve the right to limit the number of indoor visitors at one time
*”Fully vaccinated” – means two weeks after receiving the second dose of a two-dose regimen (like Pfizer or Moderna) or the first dose of a one dose regimen (like Johnson & Johnson)